My Can't Live Without Make-Up

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

 I suppose I could start off by saying that I don't do a lot of make-up and I'm really not that into it but I do have certain things that I basically can't live without. First is my eyeliner. I definitely need to have a good eyeliner that won't smudge like an hour after I put it on and Golden Rose is definitely helping me out with this one. Secondly I always need my lipstick. I never use light colors because it really doesn't suit me. I always go for red or any (dark) shade of red. So thats why I have my Max Factor lipstick and as you can see (in the photo below) I don't have much left of it and its killing me. Actually it was killing me until I found a replacement. Kate Moss 107. All I can say that is that this lipstick is the bomb. Cherry bomb! And lastly, my primer and eye shadow. Before I didn't really use eye shadow that much because I was either being lazy or maybe I just didn't feel like it but since I got this Mua Primer I have been really enjoying the whole look. And the reason for that is because the Primer really makes the eye shadow more vibrant and I think thats exactly what I'm looking for.


I mostly use nude colors for eye shadow and I'm really loving this one I got from Avon. It has all the shades I need. Since they are all in harmony with each other I could also mix the colors up which gives me a whole new look.






These are basically what I use when I do make-up. I tend to leave my face alone most of the time because I don't want acne and I don't want my face to feel comfortable with make-up. Oh and I tend not to buy make-up until I finish what I have but sometimes I do make exceptions :) 

Have a wonderful week and welcome to all my new followers! 
P.S.: Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' in case GFC decides to disappear on us like Google Reader!

20 comments:

  1. Nude shadows with a dark lip is the best! That palette is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that lipstick. I never use much make-up either. I'm always wishing I was better at applying it, because I love how it looks on other people...but I can't really manage much more than mascara and lip balm most days :S

    thanks so much for your latest comment, that was so sweet of you. I feel really mono-syllabic lately, so it's lovely to know that my writing isn't going down the pan! haha! And congrats on being up there with the top blogs, you really deserve it <3 I'm lucky to have such fine company xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kate's lipstick, those are amazing !

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing that Kate lipstick for some time now. I should definitely try and check it out.

    xo Kisty
    The Style Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i love that lipstick!

    feel free to visit my blog + i follow you, dear :*
    the-velvet-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate lipstick too, full of color and stays long...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Thanks for sharing!:)

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog at the moment if you want to check it out..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-followers-giveaway.html

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that kate Moss lipstick! :) A while ago my essentials would have certainly included eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick but now I'm happy to go out with just concealer and foundation on days where I'm running late :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same Kate Moss lipstick, and I agree that eyeliner is a must-have!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that palette
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Kate Moss lipstick looks so beautiful! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. same here, with the facial makeup and using all products before buying new ones. and thank you for taking the time to comment on my recent blog post and for the follow. followed you back :)

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so close to finishing that lipstick! That is some feat, I have never finished one before! I have the Kate Moss 107 lipstick and have worn it quite a lot actually, I love the satin-y finish and the colour is SO gorgeous. I definitely need something like your Avon palette, I tend to ONLY wear neutral eye shadows and yet I own no nude palette- an excuse to shop haha. I loved this post :) It's nice to see products that people really love and use regularly xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look of those eyeshadows!


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. the kate moss lipsticks are so good! I love seeing peoples 'cant live without' products :)

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to purchase a Kate Moss lipstick. I love my lip products :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those lipstick shades are beautiful!! Really look like the ones I would use ^^

    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those lipsticks are lovely - I typically opt for reds too. The Kate Moss lipsticks are soooo good. I adore these kinds of posts, really says a lot about the products.

    Nicola:
    CurlandPearls | Bloglovin’
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Rimmel Kate Lipsticks, there amazing. Great post..xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love MUA Primer as I have used it once. Love eyeshadow palette & lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete