Film Photography: Fragile Flower

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Well hello there lovely people! I have been away and you probably have noticed but I'm here now and back with a new set of film photos to share with you. I took this roll before we went on vacation on the 16th. I was basically testing out this film that I have used before. Remember this post about not knowing how film will turn out? Well this is totally the same exact film I used but look at the color difference!! The only thing I did was change the ISO level from 200 to 100 or maybe on some shots 150. I'm so loving the softness and the sensual feeling of this. Even though the grain is quite out of control it's still beautiful. Expired film is quite unpredictable, much more than regular film for sure! Hope you like the photos as much as I do and please do tell me your faves!

Also, it sucks that I'm not like a literary writer because I know if I had been it would have been perfect for me to show it off with these photos. But I can deal because I'm good with just pressing that shutter button and getting these wonderful results <3
I used a Zenit 122 + Fotohome Kleurenfilm (Expired)
P.S. Don't forget to follow on Flickr. That's where all the film is <3

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful as always!
    XO, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing!! I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are s perfect, and the way you described them, soft and sensual, is right on the mark. I love the sort of virgin suicides feel of the texture in the photos, you know.

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely photos! Very surreal feeling.
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful photos! I love the first image a lot, you're right about a sensual feel to them, all very beautiful.

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, these photos are so so lovely! It's too hard to pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love, wow those photos are magic *_* <3

    ReplyDelete