Random Film Photos

Monday, August 4, 2014

Okay guys this crazy hot weather is taking away all my brilliant ideas and much needed energy away from me. Therefore, I haven't really been spending much time on this corner of the internet. Then what exactly am I doing? Well.. I am basically bored out of my mind sitting at home and watching Lost (for the first time ever and I'm addicted). So nothing exciting is happening and I'm truly sorry for that because I totally wish there was. Anyways I had totally forgotten about these photos I wanted to share with you for a long time and so I thought the day has come. These are random shots that I took on the day I took the abandoned building photos and I couldn't let them sit around in a folder where no one would ever see them. As always there are some light leaks and blurs but I love them and I hope you do too!

13 comments:

  1. ohh this place is so beautiful and inspiring. it's been hot here too :((
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them. especially the one of the squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera did you use? As always, love the photos and the light leaks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Zenit 122 with an expired Fuji Superia 200 film (I think). I totally forgot to add this bit of information in but I'm glad you asked :) And thanks so much <3

      Delete
  4. The last three photos are my favorite. the cherries and the double figures of the last. Really interesting! Love your layout btw :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love those photos! There is just something so unique and inspiring about film photos. Gahh I remember Lost! I watched it when it first aired and let me just say, it drove me crazy having to wait a week between episodes! I was super addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first photograph!!! (specifically the beautiful reflection in the window). These are amazing - it really makes me want to get out my film camera again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take some of my favourite film photographs! Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I have a photo of my friends walking in front of me similar to the last one. It's beautifully sad, I think (if this definition has some sense).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos. That furry little squirrel is adorable! xx

    M

    www.paradiseplayground.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait to invest in my first film camera. Thanks for providing the details of your camera in the comments. Those greenhouse pictures are my favorite; they look straight out of a vintage movie.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photographs are beautiful. There is something so mystic in the colors, I'd love to achieve the same effect with my photos :)

    Hello squirrel! Such a beautiful creature.

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete