Makeup Revolution: Amazing Lipstick Review

Friday, September 5, 2014

I haven't been having a lot of productive days lately. It seems like all I want to do is sleep and just watch random stuff on YouTube. Nevertheless, I have been wearing and testing out these Makeup Revolution lipstick since the day my sis got them for us (she's awesome). Anyways, when I saw on Twitter that they were having free shipping on international orders one weekend I knew I had to give it a try. I read other reviews on other blogs about their products and got a bunch of stuff to pass the minimum amount to get the free shipment (which was £20). Among the stuff we got were these Amazing Lipsticks they had for a pound. I initially wanted the blue color but it was sold out so we went for yellow and purple. 

The original name for these are Amazing Lipstick Felony (yellow) and Amazing Lipstick Depraved (purple). While Depraved is a lipstick that I am definitely in love with I am sadly to say that Felony has dissapointed me. When me and my sis tried it on we knew it wasn't what we were hoping for. For both we were going for a matte finish and while we got that for purple, yellow was quite sheer. We kept putting more on but it just wouldn't do the trick. Maybe it was because it's a lighter color? I don't know.. Oh but I gotta say when you use the flash on your camera the yellow will show up but I'm not fond of using flash so that's no use. That is the only con though. Other than that they are soft, they smell good, the packaging is nice (but Felony was broken) and they are cheap!

In short: You will definitely see Depraved on me soon but I do not know what lies in the future of Felony. We will see... Have you tried any of Makeup Revolution's Amazing Lipsticks? Tell me, tell me!

4 comments:

  1. It's a shame about the yellow. I hope you can find a use for it! I know the NYX Macaron Lippies are good. Maybe you should check those out for a yellow!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours are sick! I would love to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine the yellow owuld either look amazing or rubbish, and sorry it's the latter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple lipstick looks amazing though! Also, as Do It For The Irony said, the NYX Macaron Lippies are quite pigmented and also pretty cheap.

    YA HOMME GIRL

    ReplyDelete