Film Photography: Forgotten Series Part 2

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hello everyone! I started this series the other day and I thought I'd finish it off without taking any breaks. Finals are coming up and I want to be active on here as much as I can while I have the chance. Right now I don't have much time to take photos for my other post ideas because I'm not home during the day. So until then I will continue sharing film photos :) 

I really love exploring. Living in a big city has thought me that you can find anything around any corner. And I know that it's never ending. I have seen lots of places in Istanbul but I'm nowhere close to seeing all.  But I don't feel bad about it because having fun with it is what matters to me the most. And that is exactly what we decided to do when were at vacation. When we were exploring Side (small city in Alanya) and taking photos of the ancient ruins we made a sudden decision to ride a camel. We had no idea they provided camal rides and I was reluctant at first but then I thought I'd miss out and so there we were, me and my sister on a camel. It was weird, fun, exciting and a bit scary but definitely a great moment. And the first two photos below are reminders :) So have you ever ridden a camel before or would like to one day? 
P.S.  This is not the last part so stick around to see what comes up next! I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite shots.

Elif x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I remember visiting Side with my parents when I was a kid. Such a nice spot.

    ReplyDelete